Learn how we can turn on the MotionManager within SOLIDWORKS, which will be used to generate our animations.
- [Instructor] The Motion Manager is the…main interface we will be using…when creating a SolidWorks animations.…So let's take a look at how we can turn on,…or activate this Motion Manager.…The first thing I might wanna do…is just take a look in the bottom left corner down here…where I can see a few tabs.…So see here I have a Model tab, and a 3D Views tab.…Beside this you might see another tab…called Motion Study or Motion Study 1.…
If you do see that that would be your Motion Manager.…If you're not seeing that, however,…I just need to turn this on, or activate it.…So I can do that by navigating up to my View dropdown,…and then take a look into my toolbars.…And I have a number of toolbars here…that I can turn on or off,…but I wanna take a look for MotionManager here.…And I can just click to activate,…or turn on my Motion Manager.…And now, again, look to the bottom left,…and I can see my new tab coming in here…called Motion Study 1.…
I can click on that tab,…and I'll just see this Motion Manager pop up…on the bottom of my screen here,…
- Working with MotionManager
- Reviewing common animation terminology
- Using the Animation Wizard to generate animations
- Making complex animations with the click and drag method
- Editing the timeline and views
- Changing display and appearances
- Using scenes and lighting in animations
- Controlling animation with mates
- Physics-based motion
- Creating walkthrough animations
Skill Level Beginner
Modeling a Motorcycle Engine with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever1h 49m Intermediate
Modeling a Bicycle Frame with SOLIDWORKSwith Leon van den Heever42m 34s Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Animation Wizard
3. Manual Animations
4. Editing the Timeline and Views
6. Motion Drivers
7. Basic Motion: Physics-Based Motion
8. Cameras and Walkthrough Animations
Next steps1m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.