LinkedIn Influencer Danny Sullivan has been in on SEO since its early days, and educates businesses about the power of SEO. In this course, he explains what SEO is, touches on the history and evolution of the practice, and provides technical, content, and search strategies that help you bolster your online presence.
- SEO is such an exciting opportunity. There are millions of people looking for you to be an answer, and you can be that answer. My name's Danny Sullivan, and I am the founding editor of Search Engine Land. I've been covering the search marketing space for 20 years. I want to talk to you about SEO. It's a way that you can reach millions of people who are literally seeking out you or your business as one of the answers to the problems that they have. There's no more powerful kind of marketing that you can find.
Every business should be doing it. There's no reason not to. You're missing opportunities if you don't do it, so let's get started.
In this course, he explains what SEO is, touches on the history and evolution of the practice, and provides technical, content, and search strategies that help you bolster your online presence. Danny also explains how to connect SEO to other business activities, identifies the skills that matter in SEO, and looks at upcoming trends, including mobile, machine learning, and search bots.
- Understanding how search engines work
- Connecting SEO to other business activities
- Improving results with video, news, and local content
- Recognizing the skills that matter in SEO
- Looking at upcoming industry trends