Understand what is at the core of SEO and what remains unchanged.
- Well, thanks for watching this course on SEO. I hope it's been helpful for you. If you want to learn more, again, you can see our Search Engine Land website or follow it on Twitter @sengineland. I'm always interested in what people have to say, and I'm most active on Twitter, which is @dannysullivan, just like my name. I can also be found out on Facebook as well. And you can always catch me at any of the conferences that we do, our SMX conferences. It always good to talk to people in person out there as well. And of course, I'm out on LinkedIn and I'm sharing stuff each day about things that I find interesting in the search and digital marketing space and looking at the comments that I read there too, so check me out there.
In this course, he explains what SEO is, touches on the history and evolution of the practice, and provides technical, content, and search strategies that help you bolster your online presence. Danny also explains how to connect SEO to other business activities, identifies the skills that matter in SEO, and looks at upcoming trends, including mobile, machine learning, and search bots.
- Understanding how search engines work
- Connecting SEO to other business activities
- Improving results with video, news, and local content
- Recognizing the skills that matter in SEO
- Looking at upcoming industry trends