Hear Danny’s advice for beginners just starting in SEO.
- If you're just getting started with SEO, and you're wondering, where do I begin? Aside from having watched this series, I would really recommend reading the Google guide to SEO. It's a search engine telling you exactly what they want you to do. It's well-written, it'll cover all the basics, and from those basics you can go on to more advanced learning if you want to. The one thing I'll tell you not to worry about is dealing with any of those emails that come to you telling you there's an SEO problem on your website. They're generic, no one's really run an analysis, you're probably doing fine, and these kinds of companies just really are safely ignored.
So don't panic and delete them as you will, and if not just reporting them all for spam.
In this course, he explains what SEO is, touches on the history and evolution of the practice, and provides technical, content, and search strategies that help you bolster your online presence. Danny also explains how to connect SEO to other business activities, identifies the skills that matter in SEO, and looks at upcoming trends, including mobile, machine learning, and search bots.
- Understanding how search engines work
- Connecting SEO to other business activities
- Improving results with video, news, and local content
- Recognizing the skills that matter in SEO
- Looking at upcoming industry trends