Note: You can visit the SAS site to obtain a copy of the software, and use the company's online data sets to do the course exercises.
- SAS University Edition
- Working in SAS Studio
- Using tasks and snippets in SAS Studio
- Determining power using simulation
- SAS procedure syntax
- Creating datasets manually in the DATA step
- Importing raw data files
- Creating new variables and conditional processing
- Match-merging data sets
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to SAS Programming for R Users, SAS Studio and Data Management. Writing and running SAS code has never been easier. Our newest interface, SAS Studio, is a web browser interface and is more than just a code editor. SAS Studio enables you to interactively generate SAS code and provides easy access to your saved datasets and programs. In this course, we'll dive into SAS Studio, become familiar with its features, and some general SAS syntax. Then I'll show you how to import data into SAS, create new SAS datasets, report different features of the data, and a variety of other techniques for managing day-to-day programming requirements.
Descriptive Healthcare Analytics in Rwith Monika Wahi4h 15m Advanced
1. Introduction and Working in SAS
2. Importing and Reporting Data
3. Creating New Variables, Functions, and Data Tables
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.