Note: You can visit the SAS site to obtain a copy of the software, and use the company's online data sets to do the course exercises.
- Analyzing the data via inferential procedures
- Linear regression with PROC REG
- Scoring new data sets
- ANOVA and ANCOVA with the general linear model procedure
- Estimating linear combinations with the general linear model procedure
- Benefits of the GLMSELECT procedure
- Mixed models and the MIXED procedure
Skill Level Advanced
- Welcome to SAS Programming for R Users, Statistical Modeling. At this point, you can import your data into SAS, alter the data to meet your specifications, and create graphics and summary statistics to get a feel for the data. You're now ready to begin creating some statistical models. We'll practice using inferential procedures in SAS with a variety of linear, generalized linear, and mixed models. SAS modeling procedure syntax is very consistent. So after you master the syntax required to create these models, you'll have no problem extending your own statistical knowledge to time series, Bayesian, or survival procedures, to name a few.