Learn how to use RoboHelp 2015 to create technical documentation, including desktop and mobile help systems, and publish output in multiple formats, including HTML5, Word, and PDF.
- View Offline
- [Neil] Have you just gotten word that you have to move your company's technical documentation from paper to online form, or have you just been told to update some old RoboHelp projects to the latest version of RoboHelp. Welcome, my name is Neil Perlin. As a Certified RoboHelp trainer and consultant, I've used RoboHelp, taught RoboHelp, and troubleshot RoboHelp projects. The course will introduce you to, or reaquaint you with, RoboHelp 2015, the latest version of this powerful tool for creating online and print documentation and online help for you company's application software.
You'll learn how to create projects and topics from scratch. You'll learn how to import HTML, Word, and FrameMaker files. You'll add navigation through Tables of Contents and three types of links. You'll format the material through Cascading Style Sheets and templates called Master Pages. You'll see how to generate different outputs from one project, and more. Let's go.
- Creating and opening projects
- Managing topics
- Importing content from HTML, Word, or FrameMaker
- Inserting images
- Creating TOCs, glossaries, and links
- Formatting with CSS
- Creating a single source of content (single sourcing)
- Understanding outputs