Join Neil Perlin for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the exercise files, part of RoboHelp 2015 Essential Training.
- [Instructor] This course includes a folder labeled Exercise Files. The folder is broken down by chapters, and has one folder named Resources. In the Resources folder, you'll find an image and several other files that you'll use for the exercises in various videos. In the Chapter folders, you'll find saved RoboHelp projects that you can use to follow along from any point in the course. Individual videos will indicate which folder and project you'll need to follow along. For example, I'll open the chapter one folder.
You'll see that it contains a folder with the name of the RoboHelp project that we'll be working with. To open this project in RoboHelp, double-click the folder, and you'll see a lot of files and sub-folders. The file that you're interested in is the one that has this green square icon with dog-eared border. You'll also see in the type column, it's a RoboHelp project file. Double-click that file, and it will open up RoboHelp and open the project and you're in business.
- Creating and opening projects
- Managing topics
- Importing content from HTML, Word, or FrameMaker
- Inserting images
- Creating TOCs, glossaries, and links
- Formatting with CSS
- Creating a single source of content (single sourcing)
- Understanding outputs