Join David Rivers for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting printer options, part of RoboHelp 9 HTML Essential Training.
Once you've generated your printed document, in our case, to Microsoft Word…and as you're viewing the results in Microsoft Word, you may be ready to…actually print this out.…Now you might just send the file to a print house, where they'll do a…professional job, you may be set up to print professionally at your location,…and, of course, every printer is different.…So we're going to take a quick look at some of the printer properties.…You're going to be looking at the Printer Properties for my printer;…yours will look different.…So here in Microsoft Word, and if you have the Exercise Files, you can actually…open up this file called How to Use lynda.Com Manual.docx.…
We're going to go up to the File tab here in Word 2010, and we're going to…click Print.…Now from here, you'll see the Print button for printing everything that's…selected by default here, like one copy.…There's my printer right there, and you can see some other settings down…below in Microsoft Word.…Printing all pages is the default.…
- Touring the interface and workspaces
- Creating a project and importing content
- Auto-creating a TOC
- Merging help projects
- Generating FlashHelp output
- Controlling page layout with tables and DHTML
- Creating indexes, search terms, and glossary terms
- Building forms with buttons and check boxes
- Controlling output with conditional text
- Creating skins and master pages
- Reviewing projects and managing comments and changes
- Applying ActiveX controls
- Generating printed documents
Skill Level Beginner
Q: When I insert the ActiveX Calendar control and try to hide the title by setting the ShowTitle property to false, the title is not removed and remains visible. Why is this happening?
A: There are many ActiveX controls available and many versions of a control may exist. Different versions of a control can behave differently. Certain properties may work in one version of a control and not in another. ActiveX controls can be installed on your computer by different programs other than RoboHelp, such as Microsoft Excel and Access. In this title, version 11.0 of the Calendar control is used. If you are using a different version of the Calendar control, the ShowTitle property may not work properly. Go to www.microsoft.com to learn more about ActiveX controls and their properties.
1. Getting to Know RoboHelp
2. Creating WebHelp Projects
3. Merging Projects
4. Formatting Topics
5. Creating FlashHelp Projects
6. Using Graphics and Multimedia
7. Using Tags, Variables, and Snippets
Using multiple TOCs2m 56s
8. Working with Tables and DHTML
9. Working with Indexes and Searches
10. Using Forms and Frames
11. Using Skins and Master Pages
12. Reviewing Projects and Collaborating
13. Using ActiveX Controls
14. Generating Printed Documents
Next steps1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.