- Creating and opening projects
- Managing topics
- Importing content from HTML, Word, or FrameMaker
- Inserting images
- Creating TOCs, glossaries, and links
- Formatting with CSS
- Creating a single source of content (single sourcing)
- Understanding outputs
Skill Level Beginner
- [Neil] Have you just gotten word that you have to move your company's technical documentation from paper to online form, or have you just been told to update some old RoboHelp projects to the latest version of RoboHelp. Welcome, my name is Neil Perlin. As a Certified RoboHelp trainer and consultant, I've used RoboHelp, taught RoboHelp, and troubleshot RoboHelp projects. The course will introduce you to, or reaquaint you with, RoboHelp 2015, the latest version of this powerful tool for creating online and print documentation and online help for you company's application software.
You'll learn how to create projects and topics from scratch. You'll learn how to import HTML, Word, and FrameMaker files. You'll add navigation through Tables of Contents and three types of links. You'll format the material through Cascading Style Sheets and templates called Master Pages. You'll see how to generate different outputs from one project, and more. Let's go.
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Intermediate
MadCap Flare 12 Essential Trainingwith Neil Perlin3h 37m Beginner
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Output concepts2m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.