Join Neil Perlin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of RoboHelp 2015 Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Neil] Congratulations, you've finished the course,…and you're now ready to start using RoboHelp.…This course and essential course has covered the basic…steps that you need to know in order to use RoboHelp.…If you want to learn more, where can you go?…Well, here's some additional resources…that you might want to take a look at.…You can look at Adobe's RoboHelp forum at this url.…There's a lot of information here, in some cases…dating back years, and you'll probably find information…about whatever question you have.…
The RoboHelp LinkedIn group.…Finally, although I'm not set up to do tech support,…I can field questions, and this is my contact information…if you'd like to email me.…So good luck, have fun using RoboHelp…and moving into online documentation,…the future of technical communication.…
- Creating and opening projects
- Managing topics
- Importing content from HTML, Word, or FrameMaker
- Inserting images
- Creating TOCs, glossaries, and links
- Formatting with CSS
- Creating a single source of content (single sourcing)
- Understanding outputs
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Appropriate for all
MadCap Flare 12 Essential Trainingwith Neil Perlin3h 36m Beginner
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Output concepts2m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.