The Output Settings dialog box is where you pull together all your RoboHelp project’s settings to specify what output type to use, what content to use, what conditions to apply, and so on. Learn about the Output Settings dialog box and how to create, define, build, and view an output.
- [Instructor] At this point, your project is done.…You've created the topics, added the graphics,…created the style sheet, applied the styles and so on.…It's now time to pull all these elements together…and generate the output, or the single source layout.…So to do this, what we're gonna do is create…a new single source layout, so I'll select Edit,…Pods, and I'll go into the Outputs SSL folder…which we've seen before, and I'm now going to create…a new output, so I'll duplicate the responsive…HTML 5 output, right click it, select Duplicate Output,…and I'll call this Responsive HTML 5 - Lynda.…
Click OK, and here it is,…on the Outputs SSL pane on the left.…I'm now ready to specify how it should be set up.…So to do that, I'm just going to double click…Responsive HTML 5 - Lynda, and it opens up…the Responsive HTML 5 Settings dialogue box…where we pull everything together.…So there's a lot here.…In brief, let's take a look at the major tabs here.…The General tab will tell you the folder…in which the output will be stored…
- Creating and opening projects
- Managing topics
- Importing content from HTML, Word, or FrameMaker
- Inserting images
- Creating TOCs, glossaries, and links
- Formatting with CSS
- Creating a single source of content (single sourcing)
- Understanding outputs
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Intermediate
MadCap Flare 12 Essential Trainingwith Neil Perlin3h 37m Beginner
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Output concepts2m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.