Creating a CSS is quick and easy, and you can apply it to one topic in a project or, more efficiently, to all the topics in a project. Learn how to create a basic new CSS and apply it to one topic or to the entire project.
- [Narrator] Now that you know what a style sheet is,…let's go ahead and create one.…One thing to be aware of in your RoboHelp work…is that you can create one style sheet for each project.…But a better idea is to create…one style sheet and use it on multiple projects…in order to present a consistent face to the users.…So let's go ahead and create a new style sheet.…First of all, you have to be in a topic in order to do this,…in order to access the style sheet features.…It could be any topic, it doesn't matter,…so I've just opened First Topic.…
When you open a topic, make sure…that you click inside the topic.…There are some features in RoboHelp…that are very dependent on where the focus is,…and even though you have the topic open…you have to make sure you're in it.…So now I'm going to click up on the menu on edit,…and then I'll click over on the left…in the CSS group, new style sheet.…I get the create new style sheet dialog box,…and I'm going to call this Lynda Stylesheet,…and click on create.…
And I'm now in the styles editor.…
- Creating and opening projects
- Managing topics
- Importing content from HTML, Word, or FrameMaker
- Inserting images
- Creating TOCs, glossaries, and links
- Formatting with CSS
- Creating a single source of content (single sourcing)
- Understanding outputs
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Intermediate
MadCap Flare 12 Essential Trainingwith Neil Perlin3h 37m Beginner
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Output concepts2m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.