Once you’ve created the CSS and applied it to the topics in your project, you can apply the actual styles to specific pieces of content. Learn how to display and customize the list of available styles and how to apply a specific style to content.
- [Instructor] In this video we're gonna see…how to open up our list of Styles…and how to apply a particular Style…to content within a topic.…I'm going to open up my CSS_Demo_Topic.…I'll double click on it.…Make sure you click in the topic to get it to focus.…I now want to see a list of all…the available styles that I have.…There's a couple of ways of doing this.…One way is to click up on the menu on Edit…and then at the right end of the menu,…click on Pods, and select Styles and Formatting.…
This now shows me the Styles and Formatting pane.…I can control which Styles are showing in this pane…by clicking this pull-down…and then selecting All available styles, et cetera.…Another way to do it is if I close this pane,…and make sure I have the focus in the topic,…I click in the topic.…I can click up on the menu on Edit, Style Pod,…and I get the exact same screen.…Let's go ahead and apply a Style.…I have this line here that says Subheading To-Be.…
I can either click on that line but not select anything,…or select the entire line.…
- Creating and opening projects
- Managing topics
- Importing content from HTML, Word, or FrameMaker
- Inserting images
- Creating TOCs, glossaries, and links
- Formatting with CSS
- Creating a single source of content (single sourcing)
- Understanding outputs
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Appropriate for all
MadCap Flare 12 Essential Trainingwith Neil Perlin3h 36m Beginner
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Output concepts2m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.