- Creating a new course
- Adding lessons and sections
- Inserting content with blocks
- Adding interactive flash cards, charts, and quizzes
- Customizing course appearance
- Sharing your Rise course
- Exporting a completed course
Skill Level Beginner
- [David] Sometimes we need to deliver eLearning courses quickly, but they still need to be attractive, interactive, and responsive, able to look great on any computer or mobile device. Well, Rise 360 is an easy-to-use web app available to articulate 360 subscribers and it's designed to help you do just that. There's nothing to install, it's cloud-based, so all you need is a web browser and a connection to the internet. I'm David Rivers, and I'm here to show you how fast and easy it can be to create dynamic and fully-responsive eLearning courses with Rise 360.
What you need to know1m 17s
1. Get Started with Rise
2. Build Lessons
3. Customize Course Appearance
4. Share Your Rise Course
Next steps1m 12s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.