Join Taylor Hokanson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Creating a Guitar Body with RhinoCAM.
- If you're a premium member of the lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download files from the exercise files tab on the main page for this course. Open the images and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files you can follow along using your own files. Okay, let's get started.
- Setting up and editing the model
- Adding bridges for flip milling
- A variety of two-axis and three-axis machining operations
- Simulating and troubleshooting multiple toolpaths