Join Jean Gorospe for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Product Design: From Sketch to CAD.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files used throughout the course, these files can be found on the exercise files tab in the main page. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can still follow along in the course and learn about valuable information about creating your own CAD from a sketch. So let's get started.
- Building and cutting out a silhouette in Photoshop
- Drawing curves to match art in Rhino
- Refining model details
- Filling in color
- Finalizing the presentation
Skill Level Intermediate
Rapid Prototyping for Product Designwith Gabriel Corbett1h 38m Intermediate
Sketching for Product Design and AECwith Kevin Henry3h 44m Intermediate
Fusion 360 Product Design: Lightingwith Carl Frischmuth5h 54m Intermediate
Prime Studio Product Designwith Stuart Harvey Lee14m 2s Intermediate
1. Sketching the Concept in Photoshop
2. Revising the Sketch in Rhino
3. Preparing the Model for Presentation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.