Join Chris Reilly for an in-depth discussion in this video Uninstalling Rhino, part of Rhino for Mac Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now that we've gone through…the process of installing Rhinocerous,…let's take a look at how to uninstall it.…First from the applications folder,…simply delete the rhinocerous.app file.…So I've got that selected here,…I can hit command delete on the keyboard…or just click and drag it to the trash.…Then we'll need to go to our startup disk…and I can get that from the Go menu…or hit computer or on the keyboard I can hit cmd+shift+c.…Okay so Macintosh HD is our startup disk.…On the startup disk I want to go into the library folder…and into application support and here we're…looking for a folder called McNeill so I'll…just scroll down here to M.…
Here we go so I just click that and delete it.…So again on the keyboard I'm hitting cmd+delete…and for this one we may need to do an admin password.…Click okay.…And now we need to go to the library folder…that's in your user home.…And to go there there's a nice little shortcut…under the Go menu in Finder.…I can say go to folder and here I've already typed it in,…
- Installing Rhino for Mac
- Preparing a design
- Modeling metal parts
- Importing models
- Modeling parametrically with Grasshopper
- Extruding objects
- Modeling curves, surfaces, and solids
- Creating diagrams, 2D drawings, and layouts
- Preparing for fabrication: cutting and 3D printing
Skill Level Beginner
Sketching for Product Design and AECwith Kevin Henry3h 44m Intermediate
Introducing Rhino for Mac
1. Setting Up Rhino
Uninstalling Rhino2m 34s
2. Design Overview
3. Modeling a Musical Instrument
4. Modeling Parametrically with Grasshopper
5. Creating Measured Drawings and Layouts
7. Preparing for Digital Fabrication
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.