Rhino 4 Essential Training
In Rhino 4.0 Essential Training, author Dave Schultze shows how the 3D NURBS-based modeling tools in Rhino 4.0 are used to engineer products from toy robots to full-sized aircraft. This course concentrates on using Rhino 4.0 for industrial design and rapid prototyping, with a review of common 3D terminology using specific examples. Along with a comprehensive exploration of the Rhino interface, the course includes an introduction to building 3D objects with Rhino's three primary entities: the curve, the surface, and the solid. Exercise files are included with the course.
- Understanding 3D terminology
- Viewing a 3D model in Rhino 4.0
- Manipulating objects with commands
- Creating curves, surfaces, and solids
- Applying transformations to 3D objects
- Creating unique shapes with Boolean operators
- Snapping to objects and planes
- Defining curve and surface degree
- Prototyping a 3D model
- Hi, I'm David Schultze, and I'd like to welcome you to Rhino Essential Training. In this course, I'll show you how Rhino's powerful, yet intuitive 3D modeling tools can be used to create anything, from a tiny toy robot to a full-sized aircraft. You could even have models you build in Rhino prototyped by a 3D printing service bureau, like this arm from the toy robot we'll be building in this course. First up, we'll take a visual tour of some common 3D terminology with specific examples. After that, we'll cover the Rhino 3D workspace. We'll see where everything is located and more importantly, why it's located there so you can find things quicker and easier.
Later, we'll start building things using Rhino's three primary entities: the curve, the surface, and the solid. Then we'll see how each is closely related to the others and why. So, whether you're brand new to 3D or an experienced 3D designer, this course will give you what you need to start designing and modeling with Rhino. So, let's get started with Rhino Essential Training.
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Management193,996 Views
AutoCAD 2013 Essentials: 02 Drawing Fundamentals209,217 Views
AutoCAD 2011 Essential Training701,083 Views
AutoCAD 2014 Essentials: 01 Interface and Drawing Management197,249 Views
AutoCAD 2014 Essentials: 03 Editing and Organizing Drawings136,679 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,676,368 Views
Rhino 5 Essential Training892,042 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery301,789 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training1,023,003 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced391,623 Views