Learn about presenting the design to the team and waiting for comments and revision notes before starting the CAD model.
- [Jean] Thanks so much for watching the course…on how to convert your sketch to CAD.…I hope that you've enjoyed watching and gained inspiration…to now go and apply these techniques on your own designs.…If you want to learn more about Rhino, Photoshop…and Illustrator, please check out…the many other courses available on this website.…You can also learn more about me…by visiting my website, jeangorospe.com.…
- Building and cutting out a silhouette in Photoshop
- Drawing curves to match art in Rhino
- Refining model details
- Filling in color
- Finalizing the presentation
Skill Level Intermediate
Rapid Prototyping for Product Designwith Gabriel Corbett1h 38m Appropriate for all
Sketching for Product Design and AECwith Kevin Henry3h 45m Intermediate
Fusion 360 Product Design: Lightingwith Carl Frischmuth5h 54m Intermediate
Prime Studio Product Designwith Stuart Harvey Lee14m 2s Appropriate for all
1. Sketching the Concept in Photoshop
2. Revising the Sketch in Rhino
3. Preparing the Model for Presentation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.