This video takes a deep dive into each section of the architect's BIM Execution Plan.
- [Instructor] So far, we have talked about, around, … referenced, and indicated the use … of an architect's BIM Execution Plan. … Near the beginning of the course, … we reviewed what the table of contents would be … for a sample execution plan. … Now let's go through all the sections as a review. … Creating a templated architect's BIM Execution Plan … that includes every detail for every project is impossible. … What is possible is a plan that structures the conversations … your architects should be having with their consultants. … Providing a templated version … of the plan for your various teams … to use is giving them the support they need … to lead the conversation. … Let's take a look. … What you have on your screen right now is a sample … architect's BIM Execution Plan. … The first page is the cover with the project name, address, … and project number. … The next page has the Table of Contents … as described at the beginning of the class, … then you begin to get into the nitty-gritty. …
- Comparing BIM and Revit
- The facility life cycle
- Lean BIM Execution Plans
- Deliverables and linking strategies
- Model control strategies
- Model requirements
- Design reviews
- Scope, schedule, and budget
- Streamlining the process
- Project phases
- Lean design coordination meeting
- Preventing retro-BIMing
Skill Level Beginner
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
Introduction - The Architect's Lean BIM Execution Plan
1. BIM in the Design Phase
2. Digital Excellence and Intentionality
3. Modeling Requirements
4. Coordination and Deliverables
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.