Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next, part of Revit Architecture: Advanced Modeling.
I hope you've enjoyed our explanation of Revit's conceptual modeling and design…tools as much as I have.…As you might imagine, we've only scratched the surface of what's possible.…Now, a next stop might be to go out on the web and look at some of the…resources that are available.…The Autodesk web site is of course a first logical stop, and they have lots of…information about Revit Architecture, including training tools and resources…and plug-ins and so on.…And a couple of my favorite blogs are Zach Kron's Buildz blog, Buildz at…blogspot, and David Light's blog on Revit at autodesk-revit.blogspot.com.…
There are dozens more sites devoted to not only Revit in general, but the…conceptual modeling environment, so have fun exploring and take what you've…learned and get out there and start designing.…Good luck and have fun, and thanks for watching.…
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Understanding some different approaches to modeling
- Building an in-place mass
- Creating and manipulating massing forms
- Using X-Ray and Dissolve
- Performing an energy analysis
- Applying geometry to surfaces
- Configuring divided surfaces
- Nesting massing families
- Stitching borders with adaptive components
- Working with lofting techniques
- Adding dormers and soffits
- Choosing a wall modeling strategy
- Working with curtain walls
- Building custom stairs
- Creating a custom material
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit Architecture 2012: Renderingwith Paul F. Aubin4h 26m Intermediate
Revit Architecture: The Family Editorwith Paul F. Aubin6h 40m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with the Massing Environment
2. Using Massing to Design Building Forms
3. Rationalizing Massing Forms
4. Using Massing to Create Unique Forms
5. Refining Building Maker Elements
6. Choosing Wall Modeling Strategies
7. Working with Curtain Walls
8. Applying Finishing Touches
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.