You need to be able to know the Revit interface and where all the tools are located. You don't necessarily need to know how to model projects in Revit because these files are made in the family maker.
- In order to get the most from this course, you should have a basic understanding of the Revit interface, you should know what the tools are in Revit and their general ribbon locations, and you should also have a concept of furniture assembly and how things are put together. If you're ready, then let's get started.
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.