Join Bill Carney for an in-depth discussion in this video What version of Dynamo are you running?, part of Advanced Revit and Dynamo for Interior Design.
- [Instructor] This course was recorded using Dynamo 2.0.1. You click on the Manage tab, and go to Dynamo. The first time you open Dynamo during a session you'll be prompted for which version of Dynamo you want to use if you have multiple versions of Dynamo installed. For all the videos in this course make sure to select Dynamo 2.0.1. When you place a node you should notice at the bottom right of the nodes it says Auto. In previous versions of Dynamo you always had to set the lacing to how you wanted to work.
So some of the nodes in this course may have Auto set for the lacing. You might have to adjust through the different lacing options to be Shortest, Longest, or Cross Product depending on what type of results you're trying to get. Also, if you're working in an older version of Dynamo you'll notice that the Library may look slightly different during this course. The Library's been switched with the newer versions of Dynamo to have all custom nodes at the bottom with the out of the box Dynamo packages all installed at the top.
- Working with room boundaries
- Creating wall protection, door signage, and corner guard Revit families
- Placing wall protection, door signage, and corner guard Revit families
- Resolving conflicts with family placement
- Accommodating inside and outside room boundaries
Skill Level Advanced
1. Working with Rooms
2. Line-Based Wall Protection
3. Door Signage
4. Corner Guards
Combine all three1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.