Study to become a Revit Structure Certified Professional with this prep course from authorized Autodesk trainer Eric Wing.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to the course. Since Revit has become the go-to application for the AEC industry, certification is becoming a bigger and bigger deal to have on your resume. Although there are many other similar courses in the library, this course drills into the specific topics on the exam, but certainly can be supplemented by these full courses, if you'd like to explore certain topics more in-depth. In this course, we'll learn how to collaborate with Revit architecture models, and even AutoCAD files.
I'll start by showing you how to link and import models. Then I'll show you how to create grids and levels. We'll learn how to model foundations, steel and concrete framing, and stairs and ramps. We'll covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Since this is a certification course, it is understood there has been some prior exposure to Revit Structure. If not, that's fine. There are plenty of Revit Structure courses in the library you can watch first to get a head start. Now let's get started.
Once you're finished with this course, you can feel confident taking the Revit Structure 2015 Certified Professional exam.
- Creating and modifying levels
- Importing AutoCAD files
- Linking models
- Modeling columns, walls, floors, beam systems, roofs, stairs, and ramps
- Adding and editing text annotations
- Using dimensions
- Creating schedules and standard sheets
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/01/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: collaboration, modeling, and documentation.