Study to become a Revit MEP Certified Professional with this prep course from authorized Autodesk trainer Eric Wing. This course focuses on the mechanical and plumbing sections of the exam.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to the course. Since Revit has become the go-to application for the AEC industry, certification is becoming a bigger and bigger deal to have on your resume. Although there are many other similar courses in the library, this course drills into the specific topics on the exam. In this course, we'll learn how to collaborate with Revit architecture models and even AutoCAD files. I'll start by showing you how to link and import models. Then I'll show you how to create levels and perform coordination reviews.
We'll learn how to model mechanical equipment, duct work, air terminals, and plumbing components. We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Since this is a certification course, it is understood that there's been some prior exposure to Revit MEP. If not, that's fine. There are plenty of Revit MEP courses in the library you can watch first to get a head start. Now, let's get started.
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.