- [Voiceover] It's time to start seeing what makes…a plan a plan or a view a view.…Just because we named it Lighting,…that doesn't really mean it's lighting.…Yeah, we've got the Subdiscipline set for Lighting,…and the Discipline set for Electrical,…but how do we know we can't see mechanical equipment…or duct or pipe or something like that?…What I'd like to do is I want to go down to…Floor Plan One Power.…So I'm gonna click on Level One Power Floor Plan.…We can probably see pipe or duct in here, I'm not sure,…but let's see what makes this view a view.…
If we type V G for Visibility Graphic Overrides,…right here, this is what replaces your layers in AutoCAD.…No longer are we dependent upon…some convoluted layering system…that was made up by someone…that's appended to a color,…that goes through an actual external CTB file to plot.…Boy it's a relief those days are over.…If don't wanna see air terminals,…we turn off Air Terminals.…I wanna see all my cable tray stuff.…I'm gonna keep scrolling down.…
My ducts are all turned off,…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin35h 34m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.