In this video, Chante Bright shows you how to create varied shapes using swept blends and profiles. These forms can then be combined with other forms to create complex components.
- [Instructor] Now that I have…two pieces of my handle drawn,…I'm going to add in a third piece and…I'm going to put in a little piece that's going to…create a little bit of drama,…which is a nice little design term.…And I'm going to do it by using the tool Swept Blend.…First I'm going to make sure I'm…in my front elevation, which I am,…and I'm going to click on Swept Blend.…From here the first thing that it wants,…is it wants the path of how this thing is going to go.…So I'm going to click on Sketch Path,…and my path is going to go from this point here…to this point here with an arc,…so I need to make sure I have arc selected.…
And I'm going to click from this point here,…of course to this point here this is a three point arc,…and then I'm going to make sure it bends a little bit.…And I'm just going to go within the natural bend here.…From there I'm going to click "okay".…Now, it wants to know the shape I'm going to be using.…So this is where the drama comes into play.…So first I'm going to click on Select Profile 1.…
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.