In this video, Chante Bright shows you how to create forms along a certain path using profiles and sweeps. These forms can then be combine with other forms to create complex components
- [Instructor] Okay, let's say…you've created the very complex shape,…and you've decided actually, it's just a little too much,…and I want to do something a little bit simpler.…You can go back and do that, and let's say,…let's, just for this handle,…I want it so I can actually do a little bit more…with it and keep a nice, calm shape.…Well, we can do that with just a simple sweep,…so here's what you do here.…I'm going to actually go back to my front view,…and I'm going to actually click on Create,…and I'm going to click on Sweep,…but this time instead of having this complex twisted handle,…I just want something nice and simple,…a single circle that's going to be strewn along a line.…
So, what I'm going to do is, I'm going to go to my…Sketch my Path first, and I'm going to draw my path in.…My path, what I want to do is,…I want to have something that starts…from the center point of this circle,…and sometimes you got to draw in some construction lines…before you can get there and, just bear with me on this one,…I'm going to actually draw straight through to here,…
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.