Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Cert Prep: Revit MEP Mechanical & Plumbing Certified Professional.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. Each video has its own exercise file in the corresponding chapter folder. Of course, you can always use your own models to follow along with as well. This course has been created using imperial units, so, if you're a metric user, you can change the units in the files to metric or use the metric equivalent as you go though the course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay.
You can still follow along by watching how I use these files. Now, let's get started.
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.