Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Revit 2017: New Features for Architecture.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] If you're a premium member, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. I've provided the exercise files in a folder on my Desktop called Exercise Files, and this folder contains several Revit files. I'll tell you which file to open in each of the videos throughout the course. If you're not a premium member, you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along in your own files. So, with that bit of housekeeping out of the way, let's get started.
- Editing in 3D
- Using tags
- Modeling stairs and railings
- Rendering in Revit 2017
- Working with the Family Editor
- Using global parameters
- Adjusting elevation depth
- Exploring the new text editor