Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Revit: Structural Families.
- [Instructor] In this course the exercise files are setup so you can jump to any video that interests you. You can use the file that I have you open at the beginning of each video that is updated to be a base model for that specific instruction. Also, most of the families we create are available in a finished state so you can check them out beforehand.
- Creating parameters
- Creating extrusions and sweeps
- Cutting voids
- Building stepped-footing and other foundation families
- Creating columns
- Modeling trenches
- Adding framing
- Creating joist bridging details
- Working with metals
- Creating tags and annotations
- Printing sheets
- Creating trusses
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Families
2. Foundation Families
3. Framing and Metals
4. Detailing and Annotations
5. Sheets and Printing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.