Join Chanté Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Updating model changes, part of Revit 2019: Professional Office Interior Design.
- When working on a project that you are receiving…from either a consultant or a client,…they may send you some changes…that you may want to then incorporate into your project.…There's two ways that you can do this…that are probably pretty easy to do,…where you can keep track of what's theirs and what's yours.…So what I'm going to do first is I'm going to actually go…and open up their file.…So I'm just going to go to Open and then Project.…I'm going to select that file…that you receive from whoever it is…that you are receiving it from.…
After that, as soon as it opens,…I'm going to type in WT,…so I can see the two files right next to each other.…So I can kind of get an idea of…what the changes are automatically.…This is the consultant's file on the left,…this is my file on the right,…so I already see that there's some changes here.…Next, what I'm going to do, one of the first ways…that you can move things over quickly,…is you can go to their file…and you can click on the components that are new,…and I'm just going to hold down the Control key…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.