- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
- Are you a designer who really wants to use Revit for your existing renovation projects but feel it's too overwhelming? Or maybe you've been given a model by a client or consultant but have no idea what to do with it? Well, look no further. I'm Chante' Bright and I've been training other design professionals in Revit for several years. In my LinkedIn learning course, Professional Office for Interior Design, let me show you some effective techniques for drafting and designing a commercial project that are sure to put you on the right path to success.
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.