- Family hosting
- Selecting a floor-based template
- Adjusting parameters for floor-based families
- Editing existing families
- Modifying graphics
- Using wall- and ceiling-hosting families
- Extruding from a wall
- Adding a ceiling fixture to a model
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Chante] Hello, everyone, and welcome to Parametric Modeling for Revit. In this course, we will be going over some of the basic concepts of family modeling for Revit. We will talk about the different hosting concepts for a model and when and when not to use hosting, and what different templates to use while creating your family files. Thank you for joining me in this course, and I hope you are able to get a lot out of it.
1. Understanding Families
2. Floor Hosted Families
3. Inserting Families
4. Wall Hosted Families
5. Ceiling Hosted Families
Next steps1m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.