- Defining BIM
- BIM modeling best practices
- Collaborating and delivering a better model
- Choosing the right tool for the right category
- Naming and code conventions
- Defining the level of development
Skill Level Intermediate
- BIM is at the center of every conversation nowadays, so it is important to give some best practices for Revit users. BIM is about collaboration and sharing, and we should take advantage of it. If you are wondering how and also why you should take advantage of it, join me in my LinkedIn Learning Course with tricks and tips about Revit modeling for BIM. I am Fanny Angeles, BIM consultant and trainer, and I will guide you in the transition to the BIM process with Revit. If you're ready for change and collaboration, let's get started.