- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
- How many times have you looked in a professional design magazine, or walked into your favorite furniture gallery, and saw what piece you thought would be perfect in your Revit project? You thought it would be great, but have no idea where to get started, or even if it's possible to do. I'm Chante Bright, and many designers often turn to me when they want to include a piece in their space, but don't have the time or knowledge of how to do it. In my LinkedIn Learning course, Custom Furniture Modeling, I give you the basic skills and steps so that you can take any item from imagination to reality.
If you're ready, then let's get started.
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.