- Why model for VR in Revit?
- When to use VR and AR
- How to use your Revit model with VR and AR
- Making the most of Enscape
- Using IrisVR Prospect for multiuser virtualization
- Simple 3D shortcuts
- Efficiently applying materials to Revit projects
- Using RPC components in Revit
- VR modeling for Revit
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Logan] Most professionals in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry know that virtual reality and augmented reality are an important new technology. But few really know how to incorporate it efficiently and effectively into their practice. We will be learning about the business case for VR in AC and how to leverage the technology to improve profits and products. We will discover some of the best tools that are currently on the market and then learn hands on essential skills to using Revit with VR in mind. Whether you want to start using immersive technology in your practice or lead your firm in adoption, join me on Linkedin Learning and learn how to make the most of immersive technology.
I'm Logan Smith, spacial technologist and co founder of immersive technology studio, Bevel Space. If you're ready to augment your practice with immersive technology, let's dive in.
Unity 2017: Architectural Visualizationwith Scott Onstott2h 21m Intermediate
1. Why Model for VR in Revit?
2. How to Use Your Revit Model with VR and AR
3. Simple 3D Shortcuts for SD
4. Material Library and Editing
5. Higher LOD VR-Ready Modeling
6. VR Modeling for Revit
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.