AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Understanding BIM and the Revit element hierarchy
- Navigating views
- Creating a new project from a template
- Adding walls, doors, and windows
- Adding plumbing fixtures and other components
- Linking AutoCAD DWG files
- Rotating and aligning Revit links
- Working with footprint and extrusion roofs
- Adding openings
- Adding railings
- Creating stacked and curtain walls
- Hiding and isolating objects
- Adding rooms
- Creating schedule views and tags
- Adding text and dimensions
- Creating new families
- Using reference planes, parameters, and constraints
- Plotting and creating a PDF
Skill Level Beginner
- [Paul] Autodesk Revit is the industry standard tool for practicing building information modeling or BIM. Revit will allow you to create projects whose parts are integrated into a connected and coordinated whole. Changes made in plans will immediately be reflected in elevations and schedules freeing you from tedious and repetitive rework and allowing you to focus on what you do best, creating great architecture. Hi, my name is Paul F. Aubin and I've been working in the Architecture industry for 30 years and have authored numerous books and video courses on Revit for Architecture. Whether you are brand new to using Revit or if you've been using it for a while this course, Revit 2020: Essential Training for Architecture will systematically walk you through all of the essential skills you need to be successful using Revit to create architectural projects. Welcome, I can't wait to get started sharing Revit essentials with you.
Cert Prep: Revit Architecture Certified Professionalwith Shaun Bryant3h 29m Intermediate
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin28h 36m Intermediate
1. Core Concepts
2. Interface Basics
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
8. Complex Walls
9. Visibility and Graphic Controls
11. Schedules and Tags
12. Annotation and Details
13. The Basics of Families
14. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.