- Editing in 3D
- Using tags
- Modeling stairs and railings
- Rendering in Revit 2017
- Working with the Family Editor
- Using global parameters
- Adjusting elevation depth
- Exploring the new text editor
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello, my name is Paul F. Aubin, and welcome to Revit New Features. In this course, we're gonna look at many of the new features that have been introduced in Revit 2017. The focus will be on features for the core platform and for architecture, and there's some exciting new features that I will be sharing with you like a brand new text editor, and we can now add depth to our elevations to help them recede back, or lots of new family editor stuff like being able to assign subcategories to reference planes and global parameters, which allow us to take the power of the family editor and bring it into the project environment.
So, if you wanna learn about all the latest new features that Revit has to offer, you've come to the right place. Let's get started.