- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to Revit MEP Essential Training. In this course, we'll look at how to link other trades models and configure our models for each MEP trade. I'll start by showing you how to set up an electrical model and create view templates. Then I'll show you how to add components, circuits, panels, and lighting. You'll learn how to model piping, mechanical equipment, HVAC ducts, and sprinkler piping. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now, let's get started with Revit MEP Essential Training.
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin22h 3m Appropriate for all
Revit: Fire-Alarm Systems Design (2015)with Eric Wing1h 22m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.