Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Revisions, part of Revit 2017: Essential Training for Structure.
- [Voiceover] Well, Revit keeps track of everything,…even when you screw up.…What I'd like to do is talk about revisions…and how Revit displays them,…and I'm going to go down to my sheet, SD101…Roof Demolition…and we're going to put some revisions in here.…First thing I want to do is I want to configure…our revisions, so let's go to the View tab…and let's come over here and click on Sheet Issues Revisions…Now, what we can do is we can add a few revisions…so what I'd like to do is click Add Twice.…We'll have three revisions.…
I want to put some descriptions in,…just to make them different.…Description Revision one.…Okay, I'm going to save Bad Demo.…Revision two. This Stays.…Revision three. This Stays Too.…Now, we'll leave Issued for later.…I'd like to show the Cloud and the Tag.…We can show either the Cloud and Tag,…just the Tag or None. Cloud and Tag is what you want to do…Now, for numbering, I have to go per sheet.…
I'm going to click Yes,…because of the fact that our sequencing,…if we have a 100 sequences,…the numbering is going to be different on each sheet.…
Starting with referencing an architectural model, you'll learn how to add foundations, rebar, and framing; set up views and drawings; model slabs and trusses; and build a whole lot more. This course is designed for members with no Revit experience, or for more advanced users who want to jump to a topic and start from there. Either way, this comprehensive course will teach you what you need to know to be dangerous in Revit structure.
- Linking architecture
- Creating levels
- Creating view templates
- Adding and placing steel columns
- Creating foundations, with footings, piers, pilasters, and slabs
- Designing retaining walls
- Adding beam systems
- Tagging steel framing
- Creating a slab floor
- Cantelivering slab edges
- Reinforcing with rebar
- Adding brace frames
- Creating stairs and ramps
- Detailing and annotating drawings
- Inserting AutoCAD geometry
- Creating schedules
- Adding and attaching trusses
- Plotting and sharing files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up the Project
2. Grids and Columns
4. Steel Framing
5. Floors and Slabs
7. Steel Brace Frames
Adding a brace frame3m 57s
8. Stairs, Ramps, and Slopes
9. Detailing and Annotating
10. Schedules and Tagging
12. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.