- [Voiceover] Printing in Revit, I love it.…Remember batch platting from AutoCAD?…This takes place of that pretty easily.…What I want to do is print some sheets.…I can either hit control P from my keyboard…or I'm going to click that purple R dropdown,…Print, I'm going to go back up to where…it says Print, right here.…For the name, I'm not mapped to a lot of platters,…so Adobe PDF seems like it will work for me.…Now, what I want to do is we're going to print…to a file, we don't have much of a choice…because I'm printing to Adobe PDF,…but what's cool is we can combine…multiple selected views or sheets into a single file.…
Right here, right in the Revit dialogue, cool.…Now what I like the most about it is…print range.…Current window means basically…you're printing from model space in AutoCAD.…Visible portion of current window…basically replaces plot window.…What you do is you zoom in on an area…and then you can print that zoomed in area.…We can go to Selected views/sheets.…Let's click on Selected views/sheets…and let's click on this Select button right here.…
- Fire protection
- General MEP workflows and trade coordination
You can dive into a specific trade, or take the entire course to learn about all aspects of the vast Revit MEP ecosystem. Upon completion, you'll know how to create basic floor plans, design electric circuits and lighting systems, model air intake and exhaust systems, create plumbing plans, and design fire alarm and sprinkler systems, and document your designs for construction and fabrication.
- Touring the Revit interface
- Linking to other models
- Creating floor plans
- Adding electrical panels, circuits, lighting, switches, conduit, and cables
- Creating a mechanical project
- Adding air terminals and ducting
- Sizing and tagging ducts
- Creating a plumbing view
- Adding supply piping and sanitary piping
- Creating fire protection fire alarm systems
- Adding sprinklers
- Importing CAD models in Revit 2017
- Working with text and dimensions
- Modeling fabrication parts
Skill Level Beginner
Revit Structure 2016 Essential Trainingwith Eric Wing2h 44m Beginner
Revit: Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshootingwith Paul F. Aubin35h 34m Intermediate
1. Starting a Revit Project
2. Revit Electrical
3. Revit Mechanical
4. Revit Plumbing
5. Revit Fire Protection
6. Revit Workflow
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.