To keep track of it all, we will need to designate specific systems for our plumbing. You may not have realized that, by virtue of simply adding equipment, fixtures and pipes you are creating systems. This video just basically shows you how to gather everything up and make an official named system. then we will look at the system browser and zoom in on a toilet.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Narrator] Now that we can put plumbing equipment in,…and we know how to put plumbing fixtures in,…we know how to run pipe,…makes sense that we can make a system out of this stuff now.…What I'd like to do is create a plumbing system.…So, in projects, let's go to Open.…Let's open up our plumbing piping model.…Now, under floor plans let's go down to one plumbing.…First thing I need to do is drop some equipment in here.…So, let's go to Insert.…
Let's go to Load Family.…I'm gonna scroll down to plumbing, MEP, equipment.…Don't have much to choose from.…So let's go to water heaters.…Let's grab a water heater.…Let's click Open.…Now let's go with the Systems.…Let's go to Mechanical Equipment.…Now I've got a water heater.…Let's show the 100 gallon one in.…I'm just gonna put it in the back corner over here.…
I'm gonna hit Escape a couple times.…Now we need to connect these eventually with this.…So what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna select this water heater.…I'm not sure which one is my cold water.…So I'm gonna hover over this.…
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.