Now that we have our toilets...I mean fixtures in our model, we can lay some pipe. Adding domestic piping is easy. But how about the hardest thing in all of Revit? Sloped Sanitary. Yes, this video will show us how to run sloped sanitary by using the inherit elevation tool. Also we will look at how to re-slope pipe. Even harder yet!
- Let's do some piping shall we?…In this video I want to add two different types of piping.…One will be domestic cold water supply,…the other will be sanitary sloped.…To get started let's open a project.…So, I'm going to go projects, open,…let's go to plumping piping, and let's click open.…In the project browser under floor plans, plumbing,…let's go to one, plumbing.…I'm going to zoom in over here,…now if you recall, we have two different situations.…
We have a fixture that we added,…and we have a connector that we added.…Let's try both out.…What I'd like to do is select this toilet.…I'm going to click this little nozzle icon to create a pipe.…I'm going to use connector one, domestic cold water, round,…I'm going to click okay.…Make sure it's set for pipe type standard,…if you switch it, you'll have to reselect that connector.…What's nice is it lets us know what the diameter is,…and lets us know what system it's going to be on,…also the weird offset.…
So I'm going to come up to about here.…I'm going to pick a point.…
- Importing AutoCAD files into Revit
- Linking Revit modeling
- Creating floor plans
- Using worksets
- Creating sheets
- Creating new family types
- Adding and modifying ducts, fixtures, piping, plumbing, and more
- Creating plumbing and HVAC plans
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/01/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: collaboration, documentation, elements, modeling, and views.
Apply view templates4m 56s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.