- What is phasing?
- Phasing properties for objects
- Using phase filters and graphic overrides
- Phasing rooms
- Looking at topography and phasing
- Setting up design options
- Strategizing design options
- Working with phasing and design options together
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Paul F. Aubin and I'd like to welcome you to Phasing and Design Options in Revit. To help us manage our projects as they move through time, Revit offers phasing and to facilitate the creation of multiple design schemes, we have design options. In this course, I'll show you how to set up project phases and discuss how to apply phasing properties to the objects in your model. Next we'll look at assigning phases to the views to see our model at a specific point in time. Moving on to design options, I'll show you how you can have several option sets in the same model and use customized view settings to work with and present them.
We'll place various options on sheets and discuss some common strategies and pitfalls. Design options and phasing are some of Revit's most useful tools. We've got a lot of ground to cover so let's get started.