Join Chanté Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Noting component pieces, part of Revit 2019: Professional Office Interior Design.
- [Instructor] The other way that you can show…what this wall is made up of,…is actually you could do it just with text alone.…So, I am actually going to take this dimension line,…and I'm going to copy it up.…I'm going to use the Modify Copy tool,…and I'm just going to take it right above here.…It's still measuring this dimension down below.…It's just in a different location now.…And, I'm going to then,…instead of it showing dimension itself,…I'm going to double click…and it's going to bring up the Dimension Text override tool.…
I can choose to replace this and say…instead of showing dimension,…I can choose for it to say, well,…I want it to say that this wall is a…3 5/8th inch…metal stud,…with…1/2 inch GYP, both sides.…But then put in parentheses two,…so it knows it's a double layer of GYP board on each side.…
Actually, I could put that two here.…Two, with 2 1/2 inch GYP, both sides.…Then tell it okay and I now have this dimension instead.…And, these others can go away.…I can choose to not show these dimensions.…And, the way to choose to not show those dimensions is,…
- Setting up your project
- Creating views
- Modeling walls
- Using and modifying storefronts
- Creating wall legends with components
- Modeling ceilings
- Adding doors and openings
- Adding details such as millwork and floors
- Creating custom schedules
Skill Level Intermediate
Architectural Photography: Interiorswith Richard Klein58m 20s Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
Initial steps1m 28s
1. Workspace Setup
2. Modeling Walls
3. Wall Legends
4. Modeling Ceilings
5. Finishing the Space
6. Final Thoughts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.