Join Paul F. Aubin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Revit Architecture 2013 Essential Training.
So we've reached the end of our exploration of the Revit Essentials, and now you're probably …wondering, what comes next? …Well, let me offer you some suggestions. I'd like to direct you first to the lynda.com library. …We have several other courses here on Revit Architecture that you can explore. …We have the Revit Family Editor, which goes deep into creating family content. …We have Revit Architecture Rendering, where we focus on creating presentations and renderings in 3D models. …We have Advanced modeling, which spends a lot of time looking at the conceptual modeling …environment and other advanced features. And we have Designing a House in Revit Architecture …which goes start to finish through the process of building a small house project.…
Now in addition to that, there are several other online resources. …There's of course my web site. …I have information here on a variety of resources, including my offerings here at lynda.com and …books and services and other training that I provide. …
AuthorPaul F. Aubin
- Introducing building information modeling (BIM)
- Adding levels, grids, and columns to set up a project
- Creating building layouts with walls, doors, and windows
- Modifying wall types and properties
- Working with DWG files and CAD inserts
- Adding rooms
- Adding curtain grids, mullions, and panels
- Using cutaway views
- Generating schedules and tags
- Adding callouts such as text and symbols
- Understanding families
- Outputting files, including DWF and PDF files
Skill Level Beginner
1. Core Concepts
2. Getting Comfortable with the Revit Environment
3. Starting a Project
4. Modeling Basics
5. Links, Imports, and Groups
6. Sketch-Based Modeling Components
7. Complex Walls
8. Visibility and Graphic Controls
10. Schedules and Tags
11. Annotation and Details
12. The Basics of Families
13. Sheets, Plotting, and Publishing
Next steps2m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.