In this video, Chante Bright summarizes the techniques used to create a truly custom interior space. She shows you how to save any important Revit files for later use.
- [Instructor] So now that you have your family…finished and created you can now take it…and put it into any model that you are wanting…to put it into.…And it's a very simple process.…And I've actually shown you this before…but I didn't show you going into a project.…And you just simply do this.…You make sure that the other project is open…that you are going to be putting this into.…And if you want to take a second to load one up…that's fine with me.…Then what you're going to do…after you get that loaded is you're going to…come back up here to the top right…and you're going to say load into project and close.…
What's then going to happen is it's going to now…take it and it's going to put it into…the next project that you have open.…And it's going to give you the opportunity…to take it and place it where it needs to be.…And it's your beautiful completed piece.…The other thing that you probably want to do though.…So I'm actually going to go back into the model really quick…and I'm just going to click on it and say edit family…
- Starting a custom furniture piece
- Using extrusions, revolutions, and sweeps
- Working with components
- Applying materials
- Creating a custom material
- Adding finishing touches
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit 2019: Interior Design Project Techniqueswith Chante' Bright3h 11m Intermediate
1. Starting with the Basics
2. Continuing Practice
3. Making It Pretty
4. Marching toward Completion
Next steps4m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.