Join Chante' Bright for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Revit 2019: Interior Design Construction Ready Techniques.
- At the end of the day,…saving time on documentation for a project…is money in the bank.…By using Revit for your interior design project,…you've done enough to make such a concept a reality.…You've been able to create annotative floor plans…and elevations, succinct schedules and legends…from actual model components…and clear and concise documents…worthy of any construction set.…My recommendation at this time…is to archive your model by saving a copy of it…into a folder specifically marked archive…on whatever device you use to store…all of your project files.…
This model can then be used later…if future renovations of the space are needed…or if record documentation is requested by the client.…If you're looking for more tips…or want to ask me questions, please check out…Bright Eyedias on LinkedIn or Facebook.…If yore looking for more great components…and entourage items to put in your model,…BIMobject and RevitCity are two great online resources.…So that's it.…Have fun, and go make it pretty.…
- Moving from design to construction in Revit
- Adding dimensions to floor plans
- Tagging and scheduling components
- Adding dimensions and notes to interior elevations
- Placing and noting mechanical and electrical wiring symbols
- Creating ceiling legends
- Applying design elements to drawings
- Using schedules
- Creating a sortable drawing index
Skill Level Intermediate
Revit and Dynamo for Interior Designwith William Carney4h 57m Intermediate
1. Finalizing a Floor Plan
2. Annotating Interior Elevations
3. Designing Ceilings
4. Applying Design Elements to Drawings
Creating custom millwork8m 9s
6. Bringing It On Home
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.